Everything you need to streamline your safety programme.
Origami’s single-platform SaaS safety solution enables your team to fully transform your organisation’s safety culture into one where all employees can be proactive in identifying and preventing risks and hazards. Get the tools you need to improve working conditions, reduce human error, drive productivity, and improve employee satisfaction.
Audits & Inspections
Behavior-Based Safety Observations
EHS Incident Management
Process Safety Management
Easy-to-Use Web & Mobile
Empower your employees and increase reporting by providing access to web portals and mobile apps that simplify the collection of incidents, audits, and investigations from the field.
- Equip all employees to be active in reporting near misses, incidents and injuries
- Leverage offline mobile to report from anywhere
- Increase reporting to ensure root cause of incidents can be identified
Streamline data collection
Leverage pre-built checklists leveraging best practices and industry standards to configure your own audits.
- Choose from standard checklists that leverage OSHA, ISO, and other regulatory guidelines
- Establish process efficiency and control of all audit activities
- Collect the information you need to make recommendations that prevent future incidents
Integrated system for all your safety needs
Eliminate the use of spreadsheets or reliance on outdated systems. Unlock efficiencies in the management of your safety programmes by centralising all of your safety data in a single, integrated system. Share data across locations and departments so that the right data is reported to the right people at the right time.
- Get a full view of all the risk and safety initiatives in your organisation
- Collect the data needed to evaluate the impact of your safety programmes
- Upgrade your system to a modern, SaaS platform
Visibility into Safety Initiatives
Use robust dashboards and reporting to analyse the impact of your safety initiatives. Increase organisational investment into safety initiatives by showing clear results that tie safety programmes to injury and illness reduction and positive financial impacts.
- Gain transparency into safety issues with TCIR, DART, LTC, severity reporting
- Equip leadership with reports to assess the impact of safety programmes
- Improve efficiencies in regulatory reporting
Looking to transform your safety culture? We're all ears.
Learn more about Origami Risk.